Tuesday, November 6, 2007

There are some that call me TMI?

I know what kind of underwear Grimmlet's teacher wore today. I didn't really need to know that. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I was witnessing a bad case of plumber's crack. Forced by morbid curiosity, I turned to confront it fully. But it was, in reality, a bad case of plumber's thong.

The Grimmlet's favorite Queen song is We Will Rock You. She likes to do the beatboxing for the stomp/stomp/clap part.

Also, puppies! They are furry and cute. They are slightly less cute when they are playfully tugging on your disemboweled entrails.

3 comments:

suyapi said...

Just remember, a cat will eat your dead body before a dog will. A cat will just because it's there, a dog will eat you only when it is on the verge of starving. Or it doesn't know you and stumbles upon you in a back alley.

Grimmstail said...

I now see a dog, drunk off too much cheap pooch hooch stumbling down an alley. He doesn't look too good. He hasn't shaved in days and his fur is so dirty you can't even tell what breed he is. He half trips over a corpse lying face down in the gutter.

"Hey, buddy. Spare a quarter?" He barks. He doesn't seem to optimistic about his prospects. He has been here before.

Then there is a sudden gleam of mania in his eye. "Say, you're not from around here, are you?"

The corpse offers no response.

He glances around, furtively. "You wouldn't mind if I just had a little nibble, would you?"

When the police shine their spotlight down the alley, he flees. But his belly is full, probably for the first time in weeks. And he carries a couple new bones to bury for later. Too bad he won't remember where after the booze haze evaporates.

******
Also, Hi suyapi!

suyapi said...

HIYA! Long time no sort of see.

You should totally write this shtuff down...oh, um, I mean professionally. Sure your audience would be small at first, but then would slowly grow as we corrupted the collective consciousness of the world, leading to everyone thinking we were gods and handing us anything we wanted! MWah haha!

Or maybe not. I do like the term "cheap pooch hooch" though.