Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yays!

So the Grimmlet is back with me and my quote standards are low. But this is funny to me. It all begins with some old pre-K art projects that she found.

Grimmlet: Look! Here's a snowman! And here's a gingerbread man! And look at all the food I used!

She holds up a sheet of construction paper with a large seven drawn on in marker. Inside the borders are numerous pieces of dry pasta.

Me: Mmmm. Looks delicious.

(Mind this is immediately after lunch.)

Grimmlet: [crunch]
Me:...
Grimmlet: [crunch] [crunch-crunch]
Me:...
Grimmlet: [crunch]
Me: What are you eating?
Grimmlet: Food. Pasta from my art project.
Me: Gah! That's several years old! Gross! Go spit it out!

1 comment:

suyapi said...

Mm...old, crunchy, uncooked pasta with glue...

No wait, that doesn't sound tasty in the slightest. Gah!