Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Caaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn!

Because I didn't want the title of the post to be Cooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn. Because then people would read it with the 'oo' sound rather than the 'ah' sound. Stupid english language.

So. Back from Dragoncon. It was great. I had a great time even though I did not get drunk at all the entire weekend. Some great panels. Some great ideas. Got to see James Randi live in person. (He _is_ quite short.) Took loads of pictures. Friend me on Facebook if you want to see some of them. Send me a message if you want to see all of them. Oh yeah.

2 comments:

The Taco Prophet said...

Already checked the pictures out this morning, and you rock for posting them. Thanks to intrepid people like you, I don't have to overcome my misanthropy and encounter (shudder) people myself in order to see the awesome costumes.

Yays for you! And me! Because I'm feeling generous!

Grimmstail said...

You really ought to go anyway. Bear in mind that I only took pictures until my camera ran out of batteries. (And it didn't even make it until the masquerade on Sunday.) (And I didn't make it to the 'after-hours' costume contest on Saturday (because I didn't even know about it until the line stretched outside and around the block.)