Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ah, to be young again.

So I called the Grimmlet on New Year's Eve. "Do you know what today is?"

There followed a listing of activities engaged in earlier in the day.

"No, today is a semi-special day. It's New Year's Eve. Do you know what that means?"

"No."

"Well, today is the last day of 2007. And tomorrow is the first day of 2000..."

"2008! 2008! 2008!" (Screamed with all the copious excitement that a four year old can bring to bear.)



This year I resolve to be less anti-social and actually go to a new year's eve party if invited.

4 comments:

suyapi said...

Can I invite you to someone else's party?

Grimmstail said...

Sure! But please pick one that is large enough that nobody will know I don't belong there.

The Taco Prophet said...

Can I come to the party too? And engage in another rollicking game of Identify the Alpha Female and Freak Her Out So She Leaves the Room and Watch the Rest of the People in the Room Follow?

Also, moar posts. Because MOAR!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.